Legend March 26

Scotty1

I've noticed that this sailing is being heavily discounted (60%). I'm assuming that means the ship is way underbooked. Does anyone know if there is any possibility they may cancel voyage because of this ? I hope not because I'm booked on it.

I don't believe they would ever cancel a cruise. Perhaps less people are taking vacations?

The week before your cruise is sold out, because I want to extend my 5 day trip from FLL>STT and have to be on a waitng list. I knew I should have signed up at first for the whole 12 days. When will I ever learn?

My husband and I are booked on the March 26th sailing. Where did you see that the cruise was discounted 60%? My sister in law is on this trip also. When she tried to book some of the cabin categories were no longer available. Are you flying in the day before the cruise? Where are you staying in St. Thomas?

My wife and son and I are booked on the March 26 Legend sailing also. I called Seabourn today to see if I could book a second suite for friends---was told the sailing is sold out.

The web site is still showing the 60% rate.

My husband and I are booked on the March 26th sailing. Where did you see that the cruise was discounted 60%? My sister in law is on this trip also. When she tried to book some of the cabin categories were no longer available. Are you flying in the day before the cruise? Where are you staying in St. Thomas?

Actually we're flying in the same day from Atlanta. We've been to St. Thomas a couple of times and since Delta still is still flying the non-stop from Atlanta (it has a fairly decent on time track record) figured we would be safe in flying in on Sunday (but I'm also keeping my fingers crossed).

Archived