Dexter's Fantasea Tours

scsagh

Has anyone here ever gone with Captain Dexter of Dexter's FantaSea Tours on their Stingray City Tour? Was wondering if they take cruise ship passengers or just hotel guests. Also was curious as to the condition of the boat, whether there is a bathroom, etc. Would you recommend them?

Thanks for any info! :)

My husband and I went with Capt. Dexter a couple of years ago and loved the tour. He was very friendly and courteous and we had a great time. We are going on another cruise in April and are booked this time with Sotos, but I may change my reservation after hearing that Soto's boats rock and roll and that I may get seasick. Soto's boats are newer, but it's not worth getting seasick. Stingray City is an absolute must. We planned our next cruise around the port in Grand Cayman to be able to swim with the stingrays again. It's an unforgettable experience.

Regards,

Arlene

We booked with Soto's after posting on this board and was told that Soto's was the way to go. Soto's have newer boats and no comparison to Captain Dexter. Also, Captain Dexter's tour hours don't match the cruise ship's port hours. So I don't think we really have a choice.

Arlene

Archived