carnival Transfer

jamesakendall

My wife and I are using the carnival transfer to port for our carnival Horizon sailing on Sept.7th 

Can any one who has used Carnival transport in the past say if you are allowed to enter the terminal once your bus gets to the Terminal, or are you made to wait on your allotted boarding time. 

I don't know the answer to your question, but just wanted to say that I'll be on the same cruise...Solo.   I personally would pay less through SAS ($15pp) and arrive at your allotted time just to be on the safe side.  I had a horrible experience with Carnival transportation awhile back.  Never again.

On 8/9/2019 at 11:23 AM, jamesakendall said:

Can any one who has used Carnival transport in the past say if you are allowed to enter the terminal once your bus gets to the Terminal, or are you made to wait on your allotted boarding time. 

Carnival's website says "You’ll also gain access to the cruise terminal as soon as the shuttle gets you there, regardless of your arrival appointment time"

https://www.carnival.com/airport-transportation/airport-shuttles.aspx

If this is important you I would print out this webpage and bring with you because the contract port staff may be unaware.