Conquest Funtimes from Miami 7day

Mom_to_2_NC

I know I will get these each day of my cruise I'm looking to see them ahead of time. I've searched everywhere and keep finding Southern Caribbean. I'm looking for the ones 7 Days going to Amber Cove San Juan and St Thomas anyone from a past sailing have them ? Please?

On 8/15/2019 at 10:50 AM, ERNLYN said:

I would like copies pf the Conquests 7 day out of Miami for the western itinerary....

If you are on the FB Funtimes group, I am posting one later today from the Jun 29-Jul 6 sailing. If you're not a member, post email here and I'll send to you as attachments.

On 8/9/2019 at 6:38 PM, Mom_to_2_NC said:

I know I will get these each day of my cruise I'm looking to see them ahead of time. I've searched everywhere and keep finding Southern Caribbean. I'm looking for the ones 7 Days going to Amber Cove San Juan and St Thomas anyone from a past sailing have them ? Please?

If you are on the FB Funtimes group, I am posting one later today. If you're not a member, post email here and I'll send to you as attachments.

10 hours ago, ERNLYN said:

It would be much appreciated m4t5 if you would email me at "ernie_lyon@yahoo.com"

with the fun-times for the Conquest 7 day western Caribbean itinerary.

Thanking you in advance.........

Done!

On 8/19/2019 at 6:03 PM, rn4t5 said:

If you are on the FB Funtimes group, I am posting one later today. If you're not a member, post email here and I'll send to you as attachments.

I am now! ty..soo many groups everywhere lol sometimes info overload, sometimes cant find anything 😄

1 hour ago, Mom_to_2_NC said:

I am now! ty..soo many groups everywhere lol sometimes info overload, sometimes cant find anything 😄

Did you need Eastern or Western? Have not posted neither one but emailed Western to ERNLYN

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, wbrownmtsu said:

Hey rn4t5!  My husband and I are sailing on this same itinerary on 10/26.  If you don't mind, would you email the fun times to me at wendy.brown@mtsu.edu?  Thank you so much for this!

Mail on its way.

• 4 weeks later...

I would love a Copy as well is there any way you can put it here to save you having to send it out to everybody? But if you don't mind sending its me also it's the same as my name @ mom_to_2_nc@yahoo.com  or maybe one of my fellow Travelers leaving on the 12th would love to email it to me please and thank you

• 3 weeks later...