New Carnival Elite Offer

JennyD1

Anyone get the new Elite offers for Australia, the South Pacific, Hawaii and New Zealand?  They range from 9 to 19 days and the offer says you can book up to three cruises.  They include a balcony cabin, a gift, cash back,  drinks anywhere on board and for cabin, an excursion and airport pickup.  Great offer if you like to fly.  Unfortunately, I do not.  Anyone get any other Elite offers?

1 hour ago, JennyD1 said:

Anyone get the new Elite offers for Australia, the South Pacific, Hawaii and New Zealand?  They range from 9 to 19 days and the offer says you can book up to three cruises.  They include a balcony cabin, a gift, cash back,  drinks anywhere on board and for cabin, an excursion and airport pickup.  Great offer if you like to fly.  Unfortunately, I do not.  Anyone get any other Elite offers?

Yes, I received the same one today. I don't mind flying, but unfortunately wouldn't be able to go. When I was working, I had the money, but not the time. I retired 2 years ago. Now have the time, but not the money. Go figure!!!!

7 hours ago, Domergirl said:

Wow...that sounds incredible!   We’ve done Premiere, but have never gotten an Elite invite.   Just curious, do you receive these via email or snail mail?   Just so I know which to open hopefully...lol.  

I got it by email.  I get the premiers and ultras by email also.

• Like 1

I didn't get that one but leave in 20 days for another Elite cruise.  This will be my fourth.  They are always fantastic.  Being able to park and get reimbursed is a big plus and getting drinks anywhere on the ship is my absolute favorite.  Usually pick the spa instead of the free excursion and seldom open the bottles of liquor in the room.  Have a blast.