Just back - Jewel of the Seas

Tuckster

If you're diving Cozumel, I highly recommend Diving with Allison. She will work with your schedule. Also my wife is not as experienced as I am & she appreciated Allison's personal attention.

Missed Costa Maya but used the ships excursion @ Grand Cayman. Red Sail Sports is very professional but it was a cattle boat (17).

Tukster:

We're going on Jewel this March and have already booked with Alison - 4 of the 5 of us divers are newbies (and I mean real newbies - we're doing our OW in FLL before departure!) So glad to hear you concur with the comments I've read about Alison.

A couple of questions, if you don't mind:

We're planning to dive in Coz and GC. Haven't booked anything for GC yet but want to do something at stingray city. We figure that there isn't much time in Key West and Costa Maya would make it 3 days in a row which might be too rough for the others in our group that don't dive...

The biggest concern we have is with the tendering process. Did you find that as much of an issue as some others have claimed here on the board?

When did you actually 'hit the beach' in Coz and GC and how would you feel about booking a non-ship tour?

Thanks for the input.

Archived