Dubai hotel recommendations

doc47

I will disembark from the Voyager mid November in Dubai. I plan to spend two nights before returning to the US. I'm told that Regent will be using the Maydan, but I'm wondering about other recommendations.

Edited by doc47

24 minutes ago, doc47 said:

I will disembark from the Voyager mid November in Dubai. I plan to spend two nights before returning to the US. I'm told that Regent will be using the Maydan, but I'm wondering about other recommendations.

Somewhat depends on what your interests are. We have stayed in Dubai during a November twice after/before Regent cruises. Both were very nice stays; each time we had access to hotel's club lounge which made each stay terrific.

About 3 years ago at Hilton on the Creek (also there is a Sheraton nearby).  Easy access to old city museums and souks and fun on small boats crossing the creek.

A year ago at Marriott JW on the canal. Beautiful hotel. Nice evening walks on the canal. Hotel shuttle to a big shopping mall with the tallest building in the world. Near Metro (very easy to use) to quickly reach another huge Mall with indoor sking etc.