Hotel Paris France

I've never stayed here, but I've stayed in enough Paris hotels to know what I'm looking at when looking at a hotel's website.

I think this hotel looks like a good "bang for the buck". I'd go for the superior double room, not the standard. The rooms are typical 2 star level - servicable, but not all that pretty and small. There's only a 10 Euro difference superior and the standard room could be teeny tiny. Breakfast at 6 Euro's is cheap, most charge 10Euros'.

I don't know that exact block, but overall, it's a good area. You can walk to the Picasso Museum, the Pompidou Centre and the Louvre.

If you're on a tight budget, this looks like a good choice. It's in the Marais which is an excellent area.

Hope this helps.

Jane

Jane, thank you so much for the reply. It does help as I now know more about it than I did before. And if we do go for this one, I will be sure to heed your advice and upgrade to the bigger room. Thanks. :D

Still, if anyone else has stayed there specifically and have any input, that would be beautiful.:)

Archived