Miracle cabin 6152 (Empress Deck - Ext Balc)

WMeda

Does anyone have any info or opinions on this cabin or one like it?

It's on the Empress Deck and is one of the Extended Balcony cabins at the front of the lifeboat section.

It appears that thse cabins are set into the ship a bit and don't extend out as far as some others. Does anyone have an opinion as to whether this is a negative or insignificant?

Thanks again for all the help.

Wayne

Imagination - Jan '96

Destiny - Jan '98

Miracle - July 3, 2004

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=ff0000&cdt=2004;7;3;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0400

Wayne,

I'm curious to see what you find out about this. They offered us 6145 and 6147 on the Empress deck and I turned them down. I hope I didn't make a mistake. I think I feel better about being mid-ship. The price for these cabins is actually a little lower than what I am paying for the Main deck since the prices dropped. Anyone have an opinion regarding Main mid-ship vs. Empress forward?

Jen

Jen,

I'm probably more mid ship than I was before and have the extended balcony. I'm not sure if the cabin is all that much better but it came along with about a $75 credit.

In any case, I wasn't getting a rebate so I felt I had to get something out of the deal and took the upgrade.

Wayne

Imagination - Jan '96

Destiny - Jan '98

Miracle - July 3, 2004

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=ff0000&cdt=2004;7;3;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0400

Archived