NACHO AND CYNTHIA for Belize President!! Ok CAVE TUBING at least

cruisejunkie2

I know I am late for my review but I promised Nacho and Cynthia that we would make one. I cruised actually in October on the Valor and we booked on line for the Cave Tubing through their website. www.ncaadventures.com . I had many questions initially as I never booked outside of the cruise line before. I had reservations and I let Nacho know that up front.

First of all, Nacho answered ALL of my emails immediately. I was a you know what and he was very nice to me. We made arrangements for 8 people ( in which we did not have to make a deposit), we only had 4 to actually go on the trip- Nacho and Cynthia were saints about it and didn't charge us more money or anything. We still had 2 tour guides for our small group of 4.

Let me go back - we got off on the first tender that we could after the Carnival excursion folks were let off first. We got to the pier and I didn't print my email with directions on where to meet Nacho and Cynthia and I was lost because I forgot to do what Nacho told me to do:o - we walked up and down the pier looking for the sign with my name on it. I asked a couple of folks that had signs and they said I know Nacho go down there to the end, make a long story short we were like 1 hour late and they waited for us!!! I was totally impressed then.:p

We took our drive and Nacho was too funny telling us jokes all the way there. Despite the bumpy road (for those who have experienced it - you KNOW what I am talking about) the resort was beautiful. We got to change there and enjoyed a DELICIOUS lunch after tubing. I am from Detroit and we can cook and when I say the chicken was the bomb it was. the rainforest was breathtaking and I got some really nice pictures. I am not a small girl and the "crew" waited for me on several occasions as I became the tourist from hell!:)

Basically to shorten this review, I say go with Nacho and Cynthia - they were very friendly, professional, informative, and really love their home land. Nacho shared some private family issues with us and we really felt like family. We actually have thier home address and phone number as they invited us to come back and spend a week in Belize. Nacho said I was the craziest person he had met and he wanted to show us the REAL BELIZE not just cave tubing. You can email me to answer any questions you may have or fears with booking outside of the cruise line. I will never book through the cruise line again. While there were maybe 50 people in their group, there were 4 in ours and we had A1 attention!

Sorry so long!!!! it was well worth the wait.:D

kip2299@yahoo.com - this is Nacho's email address.

Archived