Pre-cruise in FLL: What restaurants do you recommend?

poetic license

We'll be in FLL the night before sailing (and incidentally, Easter eve) looking for your recommendations for a great seafood restaurant for drinks and dinner. There is talk on our roll call board of a few of us meeting to do this, so that is a factor as well.

If you have a recommendation for a place that specializes in other cuisines, please also include those, too. I don't know if everyone will want to have seafood, and we might wind up going someplace that can accomodate a wide range of preferences.

Thanks in advance!:)

Cheers,

Can't recommend the Las Olas area enough - we are locals and eat their regularly. A lot depends on what you want to pay, how you want to dress, and how much more important is food versus ambience.

Give a few more details and I can help you out

We'll be in FLL the night before sailing (and incidentally, Easter eve) looking for your recommendations for a great seafood restaurant for drinks and dinner.

Great seafood restaurant in Ft Lauderdale, there's only one, Rustic Inn CrabHouse. The rest are "ok" seafood restaurants. ;)

http://www.rusticinn.com/

Can't recommend the Las Olas area enough - we are locals and eat their regularly. A lot depends on what you want to pay, how you want to dress, and how much more important is food versus ambience.

Give a few more details and I can help you out

Thanks for the helping hand! For us, the food is the biggest factor. We love fresh, well-prepared food. Ambience is a bonus. Since I am charged with arranging this, I can't speak for the other 12 potential diners, but one thing is for sure: we all want to have a good time. I imagine this to be a 'smart casual' group, or even dressier, should the place warrant it. Is this enough info, or need more? Thanks in advance!

Cheers,

If you have a recommendation for a place that specializes in other cuisines, please also include those, too. I don't know if everyone will want to have seafood, and we might wind up going someplace that can accomodate a wide range of preferences. Thanks in advance!:)Cheers,

Cafe Martorano.

If you can get in your friends will be forever thankful. ;)

http://www.cafemartorano.com/

We did Bimini Boat Yard for our precruise Cruise Critic meeting. there were about 40 of us and we found the seafood very good. Very convenient on 17th St. Nice large bar area and we had a back room pretty much all to ourselves. I understand 17th St Fisheries is also good.

Archived