All is quiet

chook63

Hi everyone

Things are really quiet today, noone seems to be posting or has the upgrade slowed things down?

Thought I'd start a thread to see if I could get a responce.

CC keeps dropping out for some unknown reason

Helen

Yep things are really slow, not much happening at work today or on the boards.

I hope that what happened on the boards yesturday does not put people off.

My daughter was reading the boards with me yesturday and she is now hooked, wants to visit Champagne Bay but Sonia and partner and their son will all be moving up to Hervy Bay later this year so finances will be a bit tight for a cruise for a year or so.

Oops phone ringing gotta go

Helen

Yep things are really slow, not much happening at work today or on the boards.

I hope that what happened on the boards yesturday does not put people off.

My daughter was reading the boards with me yesturday and she is now hooked

Yes I agree... Hopefully people realise it was just one person who seemed to have a bee in his bonnet. Not sure what happened to upset him but that is really not our problem. I guess it is just easier to ignore those sorts of posters rather than just responding to them. I'm sure the regulars are all just hard at work!!

It is very easy to get addicted to these boards. I know I have managed to get Suey & Frog hooked! Suey said it was only while she was on school holidays but I notice that even now she is back at work she is in here most nights & weekends for a quick look.

Cheers,

Chaz:)

I came on line earlier and noticed it was very quiet. It was also very quiet last night. I had an early night & went to bed at 9. Expected to have a bit of reading to do this morning but I think there were only 2 posts. Very disappointing:( . Hope tonight's a bit more lively.

Karen

Maybe everyone was gearing up for the kids to start back at school and busy with that.I know i was.

first day back at school for me but only the new year 7 and year 11 were there.. now looking forward to the next school holiday(easter yippee)

who can ever get on the computer at night it is a fight every nigfht between my 2 kids to see who is going on MSN it drives me crazy. I told them they are barred now that school is back today and tomorrow. Our son is in Year 12 this year. I told him it was knuckle down No MSN, no playstation and NO OC. See how long that lasts. That is why I only post during the day at work.

Yes I agree... Hopefully people realise it was just one person who seemed to have a bee in his bonnet. Not sure what happened to upset him but that is really not our problem. I guess it is just easier to ignore those sorts of posters rather than just responding to them. I'm sure the regulars are all just hard at work!!

It is very easy to get addicted to these boards. I know I have managed to get Suey & Frog hooked! Suey said it was only while she was on school holidays but I notice that even now she is back at work she is in here most nights & weekends for a quick look.

Cheers,

Chaz:)

I have obviously missed something. What happened yesterday that would have put people off.

Read the thread "What is Everybodys favourite island they have been to and why"... Us regulars just laughed at it but newbies may have found it quite worrying!!

I'm regretting saying anything to him. I feel like I encouraged his behaviour and just added to the "spam". Apologies to all.

Trevor.

nah , not to worry Trev

no appology needed, he just took his nasty pills a bit early and it turned him into a bush pig for a short time, then the calmer marsupial came back I'm sure. Or may be it was mating season I have seen what can happen when a big red kangaroo gets frustrated when he is penned in with the grass greener on the other side.

must be worst for a grey one!!

Helen

I'm regretting saying anything to him. I feel like I encouraged his behaviour and just added to the "spam". Apologies to all.

Trevor.

I think it was my fault for answering him in the first place, but I took offence to him comming onto this thread and insulting everyone's intelligence when all we want to do is communicate with each other and share the good times in our lives.

If I have upset anyone I sincerely apologise.

Nigel

I think it was my fault for answering him in the first place, but I took offence to him comming onto this thread and insulting everyone's intelligence when all we want to do is communicate with each other and share the good times in our lives.

If I have upset anyone I sincerely apologise.

Nigel

Certainly haven't upset me, I wanted to say a whole lot more to him :p and I'm sure if you upset the others, you would have known about it by now. It looks as though the only one you upset was the Kangaroo :) I wouldn't worry about it.

Trevor

Archived