All is quiet

chook63

I think it was my fault for answering him in the first place, but I took offence to him comming onto this thread and insulting everyone's intelligence when all we want to do is communicate with each other and share the good times in our lives.

If I have upset anyone I sincerely apologise.

Nigel

Hi Nigel,

Don't wory about it!!! I have to admit I agreed with every one of your comments. To be honest I probably would have said them myself if I had been online when it was happening. I also like what my Mum (Suey) said, If you don't like it stop reading!

No one is forced to come in here and we are a pretty friendly bunch just don't pick on any of us or you will have all of us coming down on you like a tonne of bricks. I think we had a similar situation one time when it appeared a poster was picking on Dan. It ended up being a misunderstanding which is the only thing we need to be careful & aware of. We miss the tones and body language you get with "normal" conversation. Plus have people who are less familar with the system and may sometimes quote something or say something they don't really mean to.

I often think it provides people with entertainment to see how upset they can get people. Have seen that in some other sites but fortunately not something we normally have to deal with.

Cheers,

Chaz:)

:) Come on guys I have been at work and come home to find you all down in the mouth.

Trev you did nothing to worry about and we all seem to agree on that point.I think Skippy had just had a bad day too.

Now I have had a great day finished my pay run and signed papers to get the divorce on the go.Finished last months goverment paper work ans planning next cruise what more could I want and if I win power ball I may take you all on a cruice.Does that cheer you all:D :eek: all the 15 million of-course

Hi All

WOW!! I don't read the threads for one day due to work (and eating and sleeping etc etc) and get the shock of my life!!!

Hey, don't let one bad egg (or roo) spoil the amazing things that we all learn about cruising - at least we are with people who are passionate about cruising (and don't go to sleep when we open our mouths - my boss did this to me today when I asked about my leave for the cruise !! LOL)

Keep smiling and above all keep cruising!!

love Rach

Maybe everyone was gearing up for the kids to start back at school and busy with that.I know i was.

first day back at school for me but only the new year 7 and year 11 were there.. now looking forward to the next school holiday(easter yippee)

Are you a teacher too? I can't believe everyone is talking about starting back at school when we are into our second week, it already seems like we never had a holiday. But I do love my job, where else can you get holidays every 11-13 weeks (and well deserved ones too!).:)

Gee, it's certainly busier tonight than last night. I've been off line for 7 hours and have heaps to read. That's the way I like it!!. Trevor & Nigel, don't worry, you only said what we were all feeling. I made one little comment to him when he called Nigel a moron but I don't regret it.

Karen

I love the cricket although I'm not wathcing it tonight. Must be because the Aussies aren't playing, not that that usually bothers me. I have CMC on just listening as the tv is in a different room.

Karen

I love the cricket although I'm not wathcing it tonight. Must be because the Aussies aren't playing, not that that usually bothers me. I have CMC on just listening as the tv is in a different room.

Karen

Hi Karen,

I wish I was watching TV in another room, preferably AT HOME!!!!!! :D Work sux :) particularly after stuffing up the news earlier :(

Trevor.

A quiet day today? I was too busy to even look at this forum at work. I am in real estate and it is end of month. Enough said.

BUT, I booked my cruise. YAY!!!!!

I was too busy today to read the four page fax sent to me at work from my TA, but I have read it tonight.

Now the time is ticking and I can't wait.

As to the Rude Roo, to my shame, I unfortunately added to it all yesterday too.

Oh well.

I am also now addicted to this great forum.

Cheers,

Jenny

Congratulations on booking your cruise Jenny. Now you can really start getting excited. I notice you live in the Hunter Vally. How lucky are you? I love that place. It's been about 16 years since I last went though.

Karen

I couldn't believe the negative posting.:( Only because this is such a friendly board, full of friendly people! :) Hope to definetely not read more like that!

This board is so great cause you can talk about cruising as much as you like on here and no one one gets annoyed, as I am sure we are just as obsessed as each other about cruising!!! :D

What did you do Trevor?

karen

Accidently rolled a break just after the start of the news, the way the switcher desk was set up, it stayed on the news and there was just shuttling to air as it spooled forward. Not good :mad: very upset with myself. Stopped it at the last story, played that, took the break and then had to replay the first segment again after the break. I then had to insert a break right before the last story I had already played. Geez it looked bad. :o

Don't be too hard on yourself Trevor. You are human and humans make mistakes.

Karen

I'm not being hard on myself. It's one of those things, still feel like rubbish after messing up :) Anyway, it's not life threatening, I'm over it now. I still wanna go home though :D

So, what are you up to tonight Karen? Counting down the days until your cruise? ;) Listening to Country music, they playing some good songs tonight?

Trevor

I most certainly am counting down the days. And yes, I'm listening to country music. Do you like it? I've been into it for a few years now and we had Optus tv until June then switched to Foxtel digital so I could have CMC. I have it on all the time. When hubby's not home of course. He hates country music. The Golden Guitar awards are on this Friday night so looking forward to that.(Althoug I am p***ed off that they weren't on live). Hubby will be in hospital that night so I know I'll get to see it. That may sound dreadful but it's nothing serious. Getting his nose unblocked. He sounds like he always has a cold & he can't smell anything. Had it done about 17 years ago but it's bothering him again.

Karen

Archived