Schedule of ships in port

You guys are THE BEST!!! I love this board. I got the site to work perfectly and found out what I needed! We are sailing The Serenade in March and I am thrilled to see that in all of the ports it is just us a another ship! (That is if I am reading it correctly) I can't imagine that!! We have always shared ports with many more.

Thanks for taking the time!

Alwaysonvacation

I can't seem to get the search working either. I had read a thread yesterday about a discount being offered for residents of certain states. (It said it was offering $100 discount per person on balconey cabins!) We will be on the Mariner in April and I wanted to get the details on this so I could discuss it with RCCL. Anyone remember reading about this?

If you want to see if that is going on with your cruise, what I suggest is to go to http://www.expedia.com. Then pretend you are booking your cruise. There is a place to check if you want to check state discounts, senior discounts and past cruiser discounts.

That is what I did to find our senior discount last year.

Good luck!

Kelcy, I booked with a private TA, and Expedia is how I kept track of the price. She called RCI and I got the discount. I don't see why it would work any different if you called. Just tell them you know there is a state discount, or a reduction in price, if that should happen.

Good luck! I hope your price goes down!!!

Archived