World Cruise Questions

panamaline

Two questions:

1)We are booked on the final leg of this year's world cruise on the Voyager from Rome to Ft Lauderdale. I thought I read once that on the word cruise not only is wine with dinner complimentary and the initial 2 bottles of you favorite beverages in your cabin, but also drinks at the bar are.

Can anyone tell me if this is true.

2) Is there wifi on the ship and is there interent access for laptops in the cabins?

Last year's WC was all inclusive from LA-FLL, so I'd imagine the same holds true for this year. You can get a laptop hookup in your stateroom; it's not WIFI, but a hard hookup. Cost is not too bad. Marcie and Tom Matassa had theirs hooked up last year.

I was also booked on this segment, had my fc air w/airmiles and found in December I would have to cancel. Fortunately, I was able to redeposit the airmiles in my account. Having sailed the Voyager for the first time a couple of years ago, I had really looked forward to the trip!!

My understanding was no WiFi and "some", not all, cabins have modem hook up but the speed is 5600 baud........pretty slow. Also, ensuite liquor package but not open bar in ship's lounges.

All inclusive on the world cruise, drinks in bars included.

Wifi is in nearly all the cabins now and it is faster than it used to be. By the time you go probably all the cabins will be wifi. The hard wiring in the cabins is no longer available except in Seven Seas Suites and up.

Cost is higher but speed is far superior.

Archived