Sting Ray city and riders

gadawg1979

Hi,

I believe you book a seat on the excursion. That will get you on the boat. Whether you wish to get in the water, feed, swim and play with the girls is the choice of the person purchasing the ticket.

I never saw reduced tickets when I was in Georgetown, and know that a ship's excursion costs you what it says regardless if you're just riding or not. Premised on that, I'd say the answer to your reduced fare question is NO, because once a pax is on the boat, who's there to enforce them going or not going in the water.

Not to go in waist to chest deep warm water and miss the once in a lifetime opportunity of frolicking with these loving and beautiful creatures of the sea, I would say is a loss, but to see them is alright as well. Enjoy these magnificent affectionate creatures.

Ciao for now!!!

I haven't seen any tour operators offering a discount for ride-alongs. The tour fare is really for the boat ride. There are no ticket takers out at the sandbar charging a fee to actually get in the water with the rays, so the tour operator's costs are the same whether you snorkel or not.

Archived