latitude Club

DGK

Hi,

I want to thank everyone for all the info. I am finding and learning about prior to our first cruise P.O.A. and trip to Hawaii. Can someone explain what the Latitude club is . I have seen reference to it on this site.

Thanks,

DGK

Hi,

I want to thank everyone for all the info. I am finding and learning about prior to our first cruise P.O.A. and trip to Hawaii. Can someone explain what the Latitude club is . I have seen reference to it on this site.

Thanks,

DGK

If you have sailed on NCL previously, then you are a Latitudes club member.

Latitudes club members get some perks like occassional offers for discounts on cruises, sometimes drink specials at certain bars onboard, and at some ports priority boarding.

Thanks and I have another question. I thought I read in a review that someone joined as they were boarding the ship to go in an express line. Can first time cruisers sign up ? If so any idea how much and is it worth it ?

Thanks,

DGK

Membership is automatic once you complete your first cruise.

From NCL Website:

"Latitudes® is an international cruise club exclusively for past guests of Norwegian Cruise Line. Once you complete your first full tariff cruise with NCL, you automatically become a member of Latitudes, and an integral part of our close-knit family of loyal return guests."

Benefits:

Members-only savings and discounts.

Latitudes onboard liaison, the Port & Cruise Consultant, to answer your questions at sea.

Onboard booking discounts and credits - see your Port & Cruise Consultant.

Special check-in at select ports.

Complimentary subscription to Latitudes, a quarterly magazine.

Members-only cocktail reception hosted by the Captain.

Special discounts at the Internet Café.

A Latitudes membership card, your passport to future cruise savings and onboard recognition.

Archived