Cruise videos?

Sandyone

Greetings, All.

Anyone know of any good videos/dvds to watch before a crossing on the QM2? I'd like for the kids to have some ideas of what they want to do and see on board.

Thanks!

Sandy

Call Cunard or go on their website and ask for their QM2 dvd. It's free and quite good. If you enjoy Carly Simon, you can rent or purchase the dvd of her recent concert on the QM2. It shows all different areas of the ship - she even toured the kitchens. You can also purchase one of the two books on the QM2. I found the best prices on Amazon.com.

Gee, Thanks a bunch, Stellrchef! Yous just cost me $26.44! I was going to use that to book the QM2 segment that your hub is a lecturer on, but now I can't afford it! I'll be $26.44 short!

Well, I have to wait about four weeks, as it is on backorder. For those of you who followed the saga of my missing mail-order <ahem> clothing that was stolen out of my mailbox, leaving me ..um...no visible means of support for my spaghetti strap gown on formal night, While I was on the cruise, the police staked out a few mailboxes around town, into which they had placed packages. They caught the woman red-handed, taking out a package. They got a search warrant, and found my package in her home- Well, now my...um... "garments" are in "police custody" But at least it is safe to order the video and have it sent to my house.

Narrated by DOUG Jones, huh? Hmmmm!

Karie, Who can't wait, even though I still haven't watched our cruise video...and we are in it!

(P.S. Thanks for turning me on to this- I am sure I shall enjoy it!)

Archived