Caribbean Princess Cabin Baja 751

cruisersdm

My husband and I booked this cabin for next January going to the Eastern Caribbean. Can anyone give us some feedback on this cabin (aft) vs the mid ship balcony cabin on the aloha deck?

I understand the cabin is the same size as a balcony cabin on the aloha deck, but the balcony is much bigger, but we will be looking at the water from the back of the ship. Any negatives or positives please! Thanks

I have my 2nd cruise booked...and decided on a caribe balcony this time for the Crown (same cabin layout as the Caribbean). We currently have C702 near aft, port side. I just found out one of the aft cabins is available...C752. I have read a lot on it. I think I might grab it, but wondering if I will miss the side view. Does it get less sun on the aft balconies? I assume it is less windy too.

I will grab it, but any new thoughts on this? I will probably search again too in the boards.

Never mind. It's not there.

I was just on the Princess site...poking around...checked that cabin and I swear it was available. So I started reading feedback on the boards...went back to check..and it isn't available. The reason I double checked was because I thought I had checked that cabin out when I first booked...and it was taken. So when I saw it available, I'm thinking this can't be right.

I will still be happy in C702. :D

Archived