Are P1 Convertible to Two Beds?

sfvoyager

I've just looked at the pictures I took of our P1 to remind me. The bed is a King Size (6ft at least) and very comfortable. There is a bedside table on either side of the bed and that pretty well fills the wall across the bed head.

Yes, I suppose one could ask for two singles and one table could go between the beds, but one bed would definitiely be close to the window unless the singles are narrower ! It wouldn't stop the patio door opening to the balcony or prevent the curtains closing.

One solution could be to move the sofa bed and put a single where it stands as there is ample room with the table moved. Then the sofa could go against the window ???

On the inaugural Transatlantic, I was lying on the bed right against the window suffering from food poisoning (dodgy mussels) the afternoon the very large rogue wave hit the Starboard side and the noise was so loud and sudden when the water whacked against the window that I initially thought that I had been shot. Another disadvantage of the bed arrangement, is that you felt the cold from outside being so close to the window.

Archived