Late night shoppiing

chook63

I am so excited,

My daughter found the illusive reef shoes in BigW for me today, tried them on and they even fitted, just one size down from my regular shoe size - she's not just a pretty face after all.

sooooooo everyone can stop searching now i'm fitted & ready to go reef walking.

just one more thing to add to the secret pile of cruise things I have hidden.

anyway thought I'd let everyone know the fantastic great news

Helen:D :D :D

I am so excited,

My daughter found the illusive reef shoes in BigW for me today, tried them on and they even fitted, just one size down from my regular shoe size - she's not just a pretty face after all.

sooooooo everyone can stop searching now i'm fitted & ready to go reef walking.

just one more thing to add to the secret pile of cruise things I have hidden.

anyway thought I'd let everyone know the fantastic great news

Helen:D :D :D

Congratulations Helen,

Now you're all set :D

Trevor.

"i'm so excited & I just can't hide it, I know I know I know & I think I like it":eek:

Yeh yeh la la la. lol:o

I think I might have to wear them to bed tonight Ha ha ha

Helen

oops not a very good vision everyone ------ I'm sooooo sorry for the impending night mares:p

but I know i do like it

Hi Sarah,

No I didn't but only cause the non slip sole would have stopped me turning in my sleep lol:D

and Hi to you too Marleneann

Every day is a different level of excitement for me its an accumilation of a lot of things but mainly the fact that after 25 years of being married 2 children and their expensive sports ie motor bikes, gokarts & representative netball its now our time again that is DH & me so yep I'm excited my oath, not that I didn't love the last 25 years but yeee ha look out for the next 25years or more we have together.

Helen;)

Hi Helen - those darn non slip soles :) But you can dance around in them during your waking hours. That is wonderful that you have the kids out on their own and now get to play! Cruising is definitely the way to spend your money now! :D Enjoy!

Sarah

"i'm so excited & I just can't hide it, I know I know I know & I think I like it":eek:

Yeh yeh la la la. lol:o

I think I might have to wear them to bed tonight Ha ha ha

Helen

oops not a very good vision everyone ------ I'm sooooo sorry for the impending night mares:p

but I know i do like it

Helen, imagine if you're this excited now, how much more excited you're going be when you're counting down from 4 weeks:D You will be sleeping with your reef shoes to bed!!!!:p lol lol

Kerri

Today I found myself looking at the snorkels and flippers at K- Mart.

Can you believe it, me, at 49 years old, looking at such things. I haven't used them in years.

BUT, a cruise is coming up. It changes us all.

Looking at Big W tomorrow. :)

Today I found myself looking at the snorkels and flippers at K- Mart.

Can you believe it, me, at 49 years old, looking at such things. I haven't used them in years.

BUT, a cruise is coming up. It changes us all.

Looking at Big W tomorrow. :)

Age is just a number as we all know. We are similar ages and we are all going to jump in the pool soon to test out our snorkelling skills. What a sight that will be, 4 mature people snorkelling in a backyard pool!!

Geez Maxx, you're lucky being able to practice privately. If we were to practice we would have to head down to the local pool. :o

Now that would be embarrassing.

It is a good time to purchase all of this stuff, all summer things are on sale. Planning the holiday is nearly as much fun as the holiday itself.

:D

Age is just a number as we all know. We are similar ages and we are all going to jump in the pool soon to test out our snorkelling skills. What a sight that will be, 4 mature people snorkelling in a backyard pool!!

Hey maxx what a great idea this pool testing is:) I would love to be able to snorkel but I hate the mouth bit and definately hate not being able to touch the bottom so i get a bit nervous.:o Maybe if I try it in our pool it may help!!:D

Kerri

Archived