Carnival Valor cabin question . . .

lacy1101

We currently have two cabins with connecting balconies (family trip w/adult children).  Does this ship have cabins that have connecting  balconies, but also connect from the inside?  If not, which would be your preference:  balcony cabins that connect inside, or balcony cabins that connect outside?  This is our first time to have balcony cabins so I'm not sure which we would enjoy more.

Edited by lacy1101

You won't be able to get a cabin and balcony that connect on a Conquest class ship.  If you were to open the balcony divider on a room with connecting cabins, it would block one of the balcony doors from the stateroom. Carnival will not allow those dividers to be opened with the exception of balcony cleaning or emergency operations. The only dividers that can be opened are the ones don't block the balcony door.

To answer the question about which one you would choose. I guess it depends on what you want out of the cabin.

You won't be able to get a cabin and balcony that connect on a Conquest class ship.  If you were to open the balcony divider on a room with connecting cabins, it would block one of the balcony doors from the stateroom. Carnival will not allow those dividers to be opened with the exception of balcony cleaning or emergency operations. The only dividers that can be opened are the ones don't block the balcony door.

To answer the question about which one you would choose. I guess it depends on what you want out of the cabin. The open balcony is nice if you are looking to all be on the balcony at the same time. If you have 3 or 4 guest in a room and are looking for more interior freedom, ease of sharing bathrooms, etc. inside connectors are better. I have traveled in a connecting ocean view with a family of 6 split between rooms and the connecting rooms made it more like  a 2 room suite.