Vow Renewal St Thomas

CRUISEMAMMA

There is a vow renewal thread here somewhere with info - probably the next couple pages.

But in a nutshell here are our plans-

We are renewing our vows on St.Johns during our cruise next month. If you like, I can let you know how it goes. We went through Ceremonies of St. John. We are taking the ferry from Red Hook (St. Thomas) to Cruz Bay (St. JOhn) and our planner will pick us up at the dock and take us to Hawksnest Beach for the renewal. Rev. Jaggernauth is performing the ceremony.

This company came recommended from someone on this site. The web site is www.usviwedding.com/vow_renewals.htm

It will just be my hubbie and I on the beach, of course the planner and Rev. too. We are looking forward to the simplicity and didn't want a bunch of stuff we wouldn't use(cake, etc.) , we also wanted to choose the time or the renewal things that can't be done through RR.

Have fun with your planning - you can make your renewal as simple or formal as you like through this company.

Judi

Thanks for giving me a place to start and I would enjoy hearing how yours went,:)

I am getting excited. Only 4 more weeks till our vow renewal. We booked this cruise a year ago, and really the time has just flown by!

I will post pictures and a review when we get back. We aren't having a professional do the pictures as we only wanted a few, and really the ceremony itself won't last that long!

One suggestion though, if you want a special type of dress order early, or look this summer in the stores when the selection is good.

Judi

Archived