Got my (stupid) tickets...

Danno

I got my tickets today :D ...I love ticket day!!

I just wish they would not bury the tickets in this HUGE hundred odd page advertising brochure. Give me a small ticket package that fits in my jacket pockat and a separate book with all the stuff I know, don't know, don't care to know, couldn't care less about.

Boy new tickets smell good!!

So after your long summer, how's it going to feel to be aboard something that floats for which you have no galley responsibilities, nothing to scrub, nothing to paint - and best yet, that you don't have to figure out how to back up to a dock?

If Jill comes back with pictures of you sanding the railings, you're going to be officially relieved of duty around here, so be careful!

Print the Xpress pass, tear out the baggage tags, throw everything else away!!

Rick

Exactly, there is no need for the book. I did take the extra baggage tags though, just in case one came off. Express pass, airline edocs, passport thats it. Have fun Danno. I am wishing I was back on the Zenith. I have some friends coming over next week, we are planning our next cruise. Woo Hoo

What, no Doc Dance??:eek:

That's half the fun of getting the tickets! It means that your cruise is really going to happen, and happen very soon. I hope that excitement never dies. For any of us.

Sorry about the paper, Danno. You're right though, the fifty pound weight limit hardly allows enough to carry our formal wear, much less advertising. Perhaps someday we will just have a chip implanted somewhere that can be updated by satelite.:D

Susan

What, no Doc Dance??:eek:

That's half the fun of getting the tickets! It means that your cruise is really going to happen, and happen very soon. I hope that excitement never dies. For any of us.

Susan

I'm sorry Susan. It just irritates me that people cannot express the thrill of receiving their tickets with a little more imagination than doing something I picture much like the funky chicken, from their mailbox to their front door, and probably all around the house.

Of course another interpertation of the aforementioned "Doc Dance" is, "I'm cruising very soon, and you're not. Na Na Na Na Na."

sable

Of course another interpertation of the aforementioned "Doc Dance" is, "I'm cruising very soon, and you're not. Na Na Na Na Na."

sable

When you live up in the cold environs of North Nowhere like Danno does, I'm sure it's all you can do NOT to be "talking warm" to everyone else with a silly grin on your face that says it'll have a sun tan when you get back!

When you live up in the cold environs of North Nowhere like Danno does, I'm sure it's all you can do NOT to be "talking warm" to everyone else with a silly grin on your face that says it'll have a sun tan when you get back!

Yeah but, this winter has been toooooo strange. Maybe even the frozen north isn't so frozen as some would have us believe.

The polar caps could be melting and Dan might find himself in a desireable cruise area soon.

Isn't he somewhere near Hudson Bay? Possibly the new "hot" destination?

sable

When you live up in the cold environs of North Nowhere like Danno does,

HEY!!! We actually are 3 hours north of Toronto...which if you look carefully puts us SOUTH of some cities in the US...glad I cleared that up.

Archived