AF suites on Dawn

magoo07

Can anyone tell me what perks you get with an AF category suite on the Dawn

Thanks

Magoo07

Stayed in one on our last cruise. The perks are: robes, sm. vase of flowers, sm. tray of assorted fruits(mostly apples and bananas some grapes)more space in cabin, bigger balcony and the use of the concierge. Never heard from the concierge did call her once to find out about priority boarding tender tickets but was told that only Suite passengers got them and it was just as easy to make dinner reservations myself. It was a nice cabin you will like it.

Can anyone tell me what perks you get with an AF category suite on the Dawn

Thanks

Magoo07

Do a search on Mini-Suites and you'll find a ton of information. In the mean time, click on my link below to see Mini-Suite pictures from the Star... it will be the same layout but decorated different.

Hi

CruiseDiva, i agree with you. We presumed that having an AF suite would mean priority tender, reservation bookings at late notice at restaurants of your choice. Extended room service menu with meals delivered to your room from the main restaurants. Letter of invite to captain party! oh well still had a fab time. All the above i think were for the higher suites..not poor little mini! We didnt see the concierge, we thought the concierge would be visible, catering for the mini suite pax needs on each deck. We went to find him once to ask about priority tender, to be told NO.. on the Dawn 02 sailing you only tender at GSC. Presumption came from reading the boards in too much excitment prior to cruise and classing the AF mini along side the other suites.... silly me!

After all that, the mini suite and COST was well worth it for the balcony, sailing into port and having your breakfast as the sun rises. WOW...

Archived