Just booked the Miracle - YeeHaa - Honeymoon

D&MCRUISERS

Hey everybody, just booked the Miracle for April 23 for my Honeymoon (getting married the day before in Michigan) I am sooooo excited. Got a fantastic price thru Carnival on a 8d Balcony room. Ive been on 3 prior cruises (1st cruise for my fiance) but have never had a balcony, I cant wait !!!!! Can you tell I'm pumped. I've used these boards extensively my past 3 cruises and cant tell you how helpful they are (which I'm sure you all know). Now its time to do the excursion thing online !!!

Doug-n-Michelle

Hey everybody, just booked the Miracle for April 23 for my Honeymoon (getting married the day before in Michigan) I am sooooo excited. Got a fantastic price thru Carnival on a 8d Balcony room. Ive been on 3 prior cruises (1st cruise for my fiance) but have never had a balcony, I cant wait !!!!! Can you tell I'm pumped. I've used these boards extensively my past 3 cruises and cant tell you how helpful they are (which I'm sure you all know). Now its time to do the excursion thing online !!!

Doug-n-Michelle

Congratulations! We will be on that sailing too. We are getting married on the ship so we will be celebrating our honeymoon with you. There is a roll call on the roll call boards so check in there if you haven't already done so. This will be our 5th cruise and also our first with a balcony. We are psyched as well. Can't wait! See you soon.

I just got back from that cruise and we also got married on the ship. You can check out my wedding review and wedding photos on the Wedding/Honeymoon board on here. We had THE BEST time.

I've been waiting for your review, will go check it out now. Glad you had a good time.

Archived