Renting strollers??

sandymac

• 2 weeks later...

I brought a stroller and then ended up renting one from Carnival. It was like a 'Jeep' stroller (don't know if you have seen those). It worked better than our own. Not a bad deal. Keeps you from having to drag one onboard.

• 2 weeks later...

Just came back from the Victory and we did rent a stroller. It was $25 for the week. It was a Jeep stroller - it had a little canapy on top. It did not recline, although my son fell asleep in it quite often. It was definitely better than bringing our own. If you want to rent one, I suggest you do it as soon as possible. They don't have many.

• 3 months later...
Just came back from the Victory and we did rent a stroller. It was $25 for the week. It was a Jeep stroller - it had a little canapy on top. It did not recline, although my son fell asleep in it quite often. It was definitely better than bringing our own. If you want to rent one, I suggest you do it as soon as possible. They don't have many.

Were you allowed to take the stroller with you when you left the ship, i.e. excursions, etc.?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived