First Cruise

Carolanns

Fourteen weeks and 5 days and counting!! I'm not excited.....much.

I've been reading a lot of the reviews and enjoyed the atmosphere they have created, it all adds to the excitement.

We've booked as a treat for our silver wedding in May 2006 and have never enjoyed planning a holiday so much, pure self indulgence!

Anyone out there booked on the trip to Norway 19th May 2006 on QE2!!

We're booked on the similar one at the end of July (Bergen, Stavanger and Oslo) so I will be interested to read about your trip when you return.

I can't wait either!!!!

Have you seen the Roll Call tool BTW? You might attract some other CCers if you post there :)

We're on Land of the Midnight Sun - June 16th.

Norway is a lovely destination. We did a seven night cruise there last year on QE2 and I've done part of the Norwegian Coastal Voyage. Both were fabulous, although very different!

We're on Land of the Midnight Sun - June 16th.

Norway is a lovely destination. We did a seven night cruise there last year on QE2 and I've done part of the Norwegian Coastal Voyage. Both were fabulous, although very different!

I was looking at that in the book. While I can afford nethier the time nor the cost this year, Ithought it interesting that the ship ws porting in five or six different cities in a )relatively) small country. Is there tha much different to see? I confess my ignorance here. isuddenly realized I knew next to nothing about Norwa!

Can someone tell me more?

Karie,

Who doesn't mean to me so boorish or isolationist. Honest!

No unfortunately. I really loved that particular iteniary out of all the QE2 ones in 2006 but it just never came to be for me this year. Still on Cunard in 2006 but closer to home and on the monster sister instead. Definitely do enjoy yourself. I hear Norway is a very lovely country and I think doing the fjords is a wonderful cruise.

Fourteen weeks and 5 days and counting!! I'm not excited.....much.

I've been reading a lot of the reviews and enjoyed the atmosphere they have created, it all adds to the excitement.

We've booked as a treat for our silver wedding in May 2006 and have never enjoyed planning a holiday so much, pure self indulgence!

:D Yes we are going on this trip for our Ruby Wedding treat. It's our first cruise and really looking forward to it. What to wear - now thats the question!!!

Archived