Travel-to-go...

Sandyone

Sandy,

The board rules frown on anything that looks like travel agents soliciting business. After all, the entire website is ad-supported, and it would be uncool if we were competing with their paid advertisers!

That said, I would be happy to help you any way I can, even if it is just answering questions or pointing you in the right direction.

I'm not on here as an agent, per se, I'm here as a cruiser! It was actually one of my clients that turned me on to this board (Unfortunately, he read some bad posts about the cruise ship I had him booked on- I had to cancel his booking and re-book him on different ship and line, which was actually the one I had recommmended to him in the first place! Fortunately, he was within the cancel at no penalty period.) I'm really not in this to make money. I have a "real" job for that! <G> I mainly do it for myself and a few friends and family members. I am always happy to share my knowledge and help others. If they chose to book through me, that is fine, but I'm okay if they don't also!

So I'll look for your email and be happy to help you out with advice or whatever!

Karie

(Hope I didn't break any rules saying this!)

Archived