Zenith Rooms 5048 and 5060 Supposed to sleep all four us?

63galaxie

Please help me out.

I called my online TA and asked for an upgrade because we are Captain's Club members. I told him we have two cabins, with two adults and two children in each cabin. The TA called Celebrity and told me they had granted my upgrade. We are now in Rooms 5048 and 5060. I looked the rooms up and it looks to me as if they are handicapped rooms (we are not) and that the room sleeps three (two beds plus one bunk or pull down bed). Am I interpreting this correctly? If so, these rooms won't work for four people!

I've emailed the Captain's Club Customer Service to verify and to request different rooms if this is the case.

Thanks for any input.

They do have rollaway beds that they open up at night for you and close up again in the morning. I don't know how old the children are that you are traveling with but we used the rollaway for my five year old. I felt that the upper bunks were not safe enough for him as he is a very restless sleeper. Don't panic as there is this option.

BTW, Zenith is a great ship with a fabulous crew. Have a wonderful time.:)

Thank you, each one of you, for your replies! I think it's so neat that you take the time to help out others!

That's great to know that the rooms are larger and a roll-away will work quite well for us. Now we'll just hope that we don't get bumped out of the room! But, if we do, we'll just "roll" with it!

WE LOVED CENTURY, AND I KNOW WE'LL LOVE THE ZENITH. We didn't care for Princess. We were spoiled by Celebrity. I can't believe the price we got for the Zenith cruise. The kids are going for $150 each! I'm sure Celebrity will lose money on us. They've never seen my kids eat!!!

Thanks again! Karen

Definitely tell your travel agent. We requested our rollaway each time at the time of our booking. My son loved the rollaway. Said it was his cozy little bed and he never slept so well as he did on the ship. Have a great time and please come back and let us know how it was.:)

Archived