Star Sun Sky Virtual tours

cruiselover96

Finally connected 56 modem so now I can view the Virtual Tours on SKy, Sun and Star. Wow, the Star looks great. Is it as good as it looks. :)

Kerri

Hi Kerri,

Yes, I think the Star is a beautiful ship. Of course it is nice as well because most of the furniture, upholstery, carpet etc is new. Felt good to know we were probably only the 3rd people to be sleeping in the bed!!

I loved the restaurant, the piano bar, the atrium near the pursers desk & shops and the murals in the stairwells (just don't spend too much time looking at them while actually climbing the stairs, the stairs are quite steep on the Sun).

I did think however the artwork in the show lounge is worth a laugh. A number of the people were extremely out of proportion! Maybe it is abstract art or something, I have never been an art connoisseur.

However, I do miss the long under cover open decks of the Sky.

Cheers,

Chaz:)

Yes I imagine that would be one area that I'd miss also. The sky has a great outdoor area also for the nightclub and it is a wonderful spot. One thing I noticed on the star is that the bedrooms look real small. When there's 4 in a room there's bearly enough room for snorkels (lol lol).

Kerri

Archived