Large Group Booking?

seagulls

I just checked up on our February 5, 2005 Century Caribbean cruise. Until today they have shown availability on all decks. I am thinking that because whole categories are now suddenly unavailable that a large group has been booked. I know that if I call Celebrity, they will neither confirm nor deny my suspicions. I think I remember someone posting the internet address for a site that advertises group bookings. Does anyone know it? I would appreciate your help.

Newt, thank you very much for posting the internet site which enabled me to find out the size of that group booking, Celebrity sure was no help. Never thought I would say it but "Princess here I come". I hope I don't hate it.

I have been on several cruises where a large group was booked and never had any problems...(one cruise over 1/2 the ship with Amway Reps) I think if you worry about it to much you will have the mind set of problems going to happen.

Just go and have a good time on your cruise and I am sure everything will be just fine !

Curtis...
Waiting patiently for MY ship to come in !!!

Seagulls, I hope you know I was just joking with you, I wasn't trying to give you a hard time, I thought you really should know what group was booked on your cruise, don't hate me because I'm beautiful!

This ship 10/91
That ship 11/95
Whatever ship 12/98
here a ship 13/99
there a ship 14/00
everywhere
a
ship ship 15/05

You know Newt at first I thought this has to be a joke, LOL! It sounded so incredulous, LOL! But, thanks to you I am getting out of the mess in plenty of time to make alternative arrangements. I really feel for the people who will discover they are cruising with a large group on arrival at the port.
I wonder what I will think of Princess Cruises? What a shock if I find I like it better than Celebrity!

Seagulls, Since we're posting on the Celebrity board, I would have to say, Princess sucks, but I don't know that for a fact, you would have to ask Charles about that!

This ship 10/91
That ship 11/95
Whatever ship 12/98
here a ship 13/99
there a ship 14/00
everywhere
a
ship ship 15/05

Archived