Non-Alcoholic Package (are smoothies or milkshakes included)

Skoobdo

The description states:

"Refresh yourself whenever you like with a choice of alcohol-free cocktails, sodas, energy drinks, bottled mineral water, flavoured water, fruit juices, a wide range of premium coffee drinks, hot chocolate delights, organic tea and soft ice cream"

Has anyone purchased this package?  If so, does it include smoothies or milkshakes?  It indicates it includes soft ice cream.  Is it from a soft serve machine they dispense in a cup?  If so, what venue is it from? MDR or buffet or both. On my last several cruises, Lirica and Bellissima, I didn't see anyone with soft ice cream, however they do have a separate gelato stand and serve regular ice cream in the MDR to anyone.

• 2 weeks later...
47 minutes ago, MANDMTRAVEL said:

I am wondering the same, Is not soft ice cream free for all?  Is it gelatto what is included in this package?

There is no free ice cream. You only get soft serve (whatever that is), with a paid non-alcoholic package according to the description.  It also indicates that the "ice cream menu" is not included.  Soft serve normally means an ice cream machine and not homemade dipping ice cream like gelato, but I could be wrong. I've decided not to even pursue this package since it's so vague.