Just off the encore - the vibe

Cookie002

Thanks so much for the info!  You mentioned there were people lined up at the social and at tepanyaki right when you got on board and after you lined up at the vibe... isn’t it possible to make all reservations (except vibe) at one of the kiosks instead of lining up at the social?  
thanks in advance, especially for the info on the Beatles show. 

1 minute ago, Hit Em With The Hein said:

Thanks so much for the info!  You mentioned there were people lined up at the social and at tepanyaki right when you got on board and after you lined up at the vibe... isn’t it possible to make all reservations (except vibe) at one of the kiosks instead of lining up at the social?  
thanks in advance, especially for the info on the Beatles show. 

there is other kiosks, and probably other ways to sign up for stuff (stateroom TVs) but I was not sure how to do that when we first boarded, so I simply did the lines. Experienced NCL ers can probably answer your question better than i can, there probably was a better way to do it.

Overall though, in under an hour, we had our vibe passes, shows booked, and dining rearranged.

The one show in the social on sail away night, the adult comedy show at 9:30, it was sold out when I went to book us - and that was very quick,. However, the girl booking us said, I will squeeze you in, as a lot of people don’t show up for the shows. I asked her why would that be, as they could only book it this morning on arriving aboard the ship= surely they would not change their minds so quickly.

She answered - people tend to over do it with the free drinking package, especially on the first night. (She did not say it in those exact words mind you, but I was picking up what she was throwing down.. lol)

Sure enough, when we got there, they let all the reserved people in first, and then let the standby line in. The social was only half filled with the reserved people, like a 50% no show. So, if you don’t get reservations for something you wanted on the first night, go ahead and get in the standby line, it will probably work out for y’all.