Please? Best tours...

trustthedj

for fun in the sun, good beach, party atmosphere in Acapulco, Ixtapa/Zih, and Manzanillo for six of us. Tours tend to get pretty expensive with 6, but if there's some well-worth the extra $$$, would be happy to pay. Otherwise, any advise for great beaches to do on our own and all input greatly appreciated.:)

There's lots of info on beaches in this section just search through those I got tons of info just by reading those posts.

I booked a private guide in Acapulco, I can send you her e-mail address if you like. Saves a lot of money over the ship tours and yiu get to see more. She has great reviews posted about her a few different nessage boards.

Read the Acapulco post a local there has lots of info on that tread. The Hyatt seems to be the place for a free day by the water.

Hope this helped some. haven't been there yet but I've been seacrhing since the holidays.

We took the tour to the turtle place in Manzanillo and enjoyed it. Lunch was at a nice beach restaurant. The waves were HUGE that day. Very pretty. In Z we did the lobster excursion to another beach. No lobsters, but it was a nice beach day. Both these excursions were ship sponsored. We were on Carnival Spirit Christmas week.

just got back from mexico last week on the NCL star.

in manzanillo, we took a cab ,, there was 4 of us to La audenica... they will know what you are talking about , it was 12$ total 1 way

we snorkeled and shopped, there was also a place to rent wave runners and kayaks, it was a nice beach,,, very calm water and a lot of fish , my husband saw some eels, and we saw some stingryas jumping out of the water, and the water is real shallow for a while so its pretty safe

there was also eating places and liquor spots right there, and you can rent an umbrella with chairs for 8 $ for the whole day, it was nice,, coronas were 1.50 each,, we took our own gear, but they do have it for rent if you want to snorkel...

any more questions , just ask

melissa

melissaofoia@sbcglobal.net

Archived