Rays & Reef combo with/without Lunch RCI?

dkoitz

Has anyone done this? I'm debating either just the Rays and Reef with out the lunch or with the lunch. Without the lunch it's over 3 hours. With the lunch it's a total of 6 hours. Question: What did they serve to eat for lunch? How long are you on the beach? After Stingray City and Coral Gardens did you have enough of the water and sun and would have wanted to just relax around town and checked out a restaurant there or did you definetly enjoy the beach and lunch. We are going in March. Any reviews will definetly help.

We did a tour with Nativeways out of Grand Cayman in December. They were great. Only five of us on board, took us out to stingrays, deckhand got out and gave us neck rubs with the rays, even kissed the little fellas. Then went snorkelling on the reef. Lunch was ordered and phoned ahead at Rum Point where it was waiting for us when we arrived. Plenty of time at Rum Point to laze and swim. Great day. Thoroughly recommend this company. Make sure you take an disposable underwater camera with you, the photos turned out really well and gives you a great record of a memorable experience.

Regards

Sydney Oz

• 2 weeks later...

I was wondering who got the neck rubs?? We are stopping in Costa Maya and are getting massages. Do they come for free by the deck hands as you stated?? Just curious because my husband and son are touring separately that day and I am touring with my teenage daughters. Just wondering what to expect. Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Hi! We did the Rays and Reef combo w/o lunch back in Nov. off of the Enchantment. We had a great time. Highly recomend it. After the tour we had the choice of being dropped at 7 mile beach (Seagrape) or going back to the tender area. We chose the beach and enjoyed that too. It wasn't too crowded, had a nice lunch (burger and fries) and enjoyed the sand and sun for a few hours. Grabbed a taxi (readily available) back to the dock area and still had some time to buy some souvenirs. Hope you have a good time.

Archived