Puerto Vallarta Beach Break - Which hotel?

skarletohara

I did this tour in November but I can't remember the name of the hotel(I'll try to find it for you). It was about a half hour bus ride and a very nice hotel. They had a big beach area with loungers under palapas and 2 swimming pools. We were given a "welcome" drink and a coupon for another drink. At 12:30 we had a buffet lunch-salads, burgers, beef fajitas. They also had a mini zoo area with tigers and a few other animals. When we returned you could go back to the ship or stay on the bus and the driver would drop you off downtown. I thought it was a very nice day and I would recommend it if you are looking for a quiet place to relax.:)

This is the best cruisuing website around but for hotels etc, check out tripadvisor.com. It all depends on what you are looking for (relaxing, partying etc.). For us "Dream Resort" was very nice, all rooms have a ocean view (bay), nice pools, good service, great beach (private) and just a little outside of city (cheap taxi ride).

Copy and past the link for other peoples opinions. Overall it gets a great rating. Reazd a dozen or so posts to get a good "overall feel" for what the place is really like. Don't let one bad review disway you. I did a post last spring after our trip there with a 14 and 19 yr old. A great family trip!:)

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g150793-d481596-Reviews-Dreams_Puerto_Vallarta-Puerto_Vallarta_Pacific_Coast.html

I was wondering if anyone whose done the PV Beach Break tour can tell

us which hotel they were taken to? If you did this tour did you like it?

Archived