UK deposits (cruise with confidence t&cs)

uktraveller

That’s my understanding. Per the other thread even people in the window to only get 25% back as a refund are getting 25% cash back and 75% FCC. 

Are you planning on cancelling? I am also coming up on a deadline for a near full refund on a July Norway cruise and trying to decide what to do (made harder because it would be harder for us to go next year, so an FCC is less useful but also I’ll be more disappointed to cancel for this year). 

Edited by Doh15

1 hour ago, Doh15 said:

That’s my understanding. Per the other thread even people in the window to only get 25% back as a refund are getting 25% cash back and 75% FCC. 

Are you planning on cancelling? I am also coming up on a deadline for a near full refund on a July Norway cruise and trying to decide what to do (made harder because it would be harder for us to go next year, so an FCC is less useful but also I’ll be more disappointed to cancel for this year). 

We are really having trouble deciding whether to cancel now or just go ahead and make the final payment and hope for the best.  

We don’t know what’s likely to happen to next year’s pricing ( the same cruise in 2021 is considerably more than 2020 at the moment) so we wouldn’t be prepared to automatically swap to that one .......we could end up with a large FCC that we find difficult to spend.

We are having a hard time too— trying to decide if canceling now and rebooking if things look better would be smarter than taking the chance of having a large FCC we have to burn.