Legend - Formal Nights?

hope7

Let's see....formal nights were the 2nd night and the 5th night, so that would be the first day at sea and the day in Belize. :)

We loved the Legend...if you need any other info, I saved all the daily Compasses.

Let's see...highlights were definitely watching our seven year old when he saw the ship for the very first time. Pulling into the port of Tampa is so exciting. Heck, I even get excited!

Also, the stop in Cayman was fabulous...weather for us was perfect, and we did a great excursion w/ Nativeways for snorkeling, Stingray City and Rum Point Beach.

While Cozumel is damaged badly, we enjoyed ourselves immensely there. They have done a great job of getting things back up and running. We did some shopping at Los Cinco Soles (don't miss this place, trust me!), and then we went to Playa Mia for the day. DH did a Mexican Cuisine cooking class, while I lounged poolside with our son. It was great!!

Also, be sure to say hello to Captain Nik, as you'll see him strolling around often on deck, mingling with all the passengers. He's so nice and friendly. Always willing to pose for photos, too.

I believe the formal nights were quoted to me as Sunday and Thursday on the phone when I booked cruise. I sail March 11th, and my itenerary just changed (Belize is now Thursday and Cozumel is now Wednesday).

TwinsmomCT - If you can get your hands on extra cruise compasses from each sail day, I will pay for shipping if you would mail them to me!! I would love to see activities before I sail March 11. Just post back if you would be willing..if not, not a big deal.

Oliver, I can make copies of all my Compasses, and I'll be happy to send 'em out to you. :)

That is super!!!!! Please email me at missapotamus @ aol.com (no spaces) and let me know the postage amount and your address. I will get that out to you today or tomorrow morning!

Thanks again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi there! We didn't sign up since we have 2 nine year old boys with us. I wasn't sure if kids were allowed.

I don't know of any age requirements, bring them along there may me more kids there. Besides if they sign up with the kids group on board you'll be lucky to see them at dinner every night. We took our girls when they were around that age, they were so busy with there new ship friends we barely saw them, just found lots of empty ice cream bowls in our cabin, after they discovered room service! It was really nice to not have to worry about them, which took me a day or two. After all where could they go, I knew they wouldn't jump overboard. I worried a bit more the next time when I took just one of them and she was 17, and again she was just fine, but liked staying up with ship friends her age until 3AM!!!!

Archived