Info on Valor!!

we were on her last year beautiful ship :) you will enjoy!!! go over to carnival roll call board and start a thread you'll be surpised the number of people who will be booking with you :) have and keep readding all the boards in particular the port of calls board lots of good info there for shore excursions, have any questions feel free to ask. right now were getting ready to go on her sister the Liberty and I cant wait!! enjoy your cruise!!!

Nanc

Hi!! We ( husband and I ) are new to the board....

We just booked on the Valor for 4/22/07 and are so excited! Anyone else going or have already been? I am searching for as much input, comments, suggestions as possible! Tell Me:D .. Tell Me!!!!!:D

Been checking these boards for the last month and every time I was going to ask a question or make a commet I found that Pazandak63 has got there first . So if you see her header read it for there is some thing interesting there.

Paul.

Carnival Valor NOV. 06

I read a review that indicated you wouldn't want to be in the dining room that other passengers use as a short cut when crossing the ship. I'm assuming it would be the forward dining room. Does anyone know which dining room is for 8 and which is for 8:30?

I read a review that indicated you wouldn't want to be in the dining room that other passengers use as a short cut when crossing the ship. I'm assuming it would be the forward dining room. Does anyone know which dining room is for 8 and which is for 8:30?

We were on the Valor in December. I don't know if they change the times of the seatings from voyage to voyage, but we had the 8:00 seating and we were in the Washington dining room, which is in the aft of the ship. We DID cut through the Lincoln dining room a couple of times during the day----when it wasn't during a meal time.....only people in there were waiters doing prep work for the evening. I would be very surprised if they allowed people to just cut through during a dining time. I would definitely be having a discussion with the maitre d' if that happened.

Hope that is helpful.

BTW, if you are lucky enough to have Jarmilla and/or Cristian for waiters, they are fabulous! My teenaged daughter felt like she had an extra family member looking out for her, as Jarmilla would always take extra special care to help her anywhere she saw her during the day.

"Scout" aka Carol

Dayton, OH

Archived