Parasailing & Transportation to Beaches Questions

Newfie-BB

Two questions I need advice and tips on::confused:

1. I'd like to go parasailing while in Barbados. Who, Where and How do I go about pre-booking this or where could/should I just "show up" and ask about this? Any advice on where to go and how to arrange this would greatly be appreciated.

2. The other thing I'd like to do while in Barbados is visit a few different beaches. There are 8 of us in our party. I'd like to visit Crane and Rockley (it's been 22 years since I've been to those) and possibly two others maybe Payne and Mullins???. What would be the most cost effective way to take in these beaches? Taxi for the day? Would they be able to accommodatea party of 8?

I think a few people who check in with this board are natives of Barbados and I am hoping that they would be able to shed some light on this for me. I would really like to make our day in Barbados memorable for the children as it was for me all those years ago.

Thank you for your help!!:)

Archived