VIP Questions

TexasSmiles

VIP is the Carnival vacation club. A cat. 11 gives you the Skipper club. From my experience, as a skipper club member we got to do express check in, period. When I traveled with a VIP club member we got express check in and first debarkation after self debarkation and handicap. We also got a note in the room and some nice chocolate covered strawberries.

Priorty check in only. YOu wonthave to wait inthe lines with the people. ALthought will have to wait in the lines for security. after you check in--you get in the line behind those already checkin and waiting to board.

Thats the extent of it.. except you do get a bigger cabin that has a tub. No other amenitities come with booking suites.

Can anyone tell me what the VIP perks are? We booked a cat. 11 suite on Miracle for August 20th, 2006. The TA said we will also receive VIP perks during embarkment.

Glad to see somebody else here from Dallas. You'll have to come over to the Floataway Lounge section. We have a DFW area cruisers thread there. Great group of people around here that try & get together every 3 or months. Join us anytime. :D

VIP is the Carnival vacation club. A cat. 11 gives you the Skipper club. From my experience, as a skipper club member we got to do express check in, period. When I traveled with a VIP club member we got express check in and first debarkation after self debarkation and handicap. We also got a note in the room and some nice chocolate covered strawberries.

Never done the Skippers Club......

But I can tell you that Platinum Level (10+ cruises) also gets VIP status.

Archived