Post-Menopausal Diet Study

WeirdEyes

Thanks Sandy!

Well, I've been taking my new hormones for about 3 weeks now and I must say that I can tell a difference. It hasn't helped me lose any weight, but I feel so much better! I have more energy and I'm finally sleeping better (with the Ambien CR). So far, I recommend bio-identical hormones. :D

Now, if I could just find something that would stop me from eating sweets! :o

Shelia,

I seem to notice some change in sleeping patterns since I started working out again. Also, I try to REALLY cut down on coffee after a certain time of day. I am still something of a light sleeper, with hubby's noise and kitty cats waking me up, but I feel I am getting more restorative sleep and I'm not up at 3:00 on a regular basis for hours.

Keep us posted on the sleep habits!

Lynn ~ Thanks for the suggestion. I really need it! LOL

Sandy ~ I do sleep better when I exercise and I only have one caffeine drink a day and that is coffee first thing in the morning. I wasn't even sleeping taking the Ambien CR and now I'm finally sleeping. I can't wait to be able to get off of the Ambien altogether. :D I'm a light sleeper also and even DH's breathing can keep me up! Drives you nuts, doesn't it?

Archived