Cabin 11158 Oasis of Seas

Cabin 11158 Oasis.I have searched everywhere and can't locate any pictures or videos of this cabin. If anyone has pictures can you please post them and reviews would be nice as well.. It's the ultra family balcony stateroom that is also accessible.Thank you

Edited by dramaqueenjan

We were on the Allure in 2011 and had this room. It worked well for us, plenty of floor space and larger balcony. The kids slept in the bunk beds so we never had to open the couch. It is basically the size of a Grand Suite, maybe a little bigger. The bathroom was bigger as well. I just went through my pictures and found I only took three of the room, and none of the bunks or the bathroom. I have never attached pictures on CC, so if you can wait for me to figure out how to add multiple pictures I will post them here. 

2 hours ago, kellyco said:

We were on the Allure in 2011 and had this room. It worked well for us, plenty of floor space and larger balcony. The kids slept in the bunk beds so we never had to open the couch. It is basically the size of a Grand Suite, maybe a little bigger. The bathroom was bigger as well. I just went through my pictures and found I only took three of the room, and none of the bunks or the bathroom. I have never attached pictures on CC, so if you can wait for me to figure out how to add multiple pictures I will post them here. 

Thank you.My email is dramaqueenjan@yahoo.com maybe u can send direct?