Dumb Question - state room for 4

vuittonmom

Does anyone know how you can find a picture of what an interior room on the Carnival Glory looks like when it is for four people? Is it two bunk beds, two twins with two hanging off the wall?

When I go to the carnival site for my room (sailing on 2/25/06 with three college age girls), all I see is a room with two twin beds.

Anyone can help?

the other tow "upper" beds will come out of the ceiling while you are at dinner. During the day it gets put away.

http://community.webshots.com/photo/283785801/1283795482057883444FdWhYp

http://community.webshots.com/photo/33605372/1033605372031669463SArXSf

a room for 4 really is not all that bad. Especially an inside cabin- you will be in thee to sleep and shower to get ready for dinner. Storage space is good. We took an over the door shoe holder to keep the cabin somewhat orgainzed. There is not a lot of of places to place stuff on-- a vanity in the cabin is what you will have. THe over the door shoe holder will keep the counter top clutter free.

My brother had a room for four on our recent cruise (balcony room) and he had a queen bed the sofa that turned into a bed and one bunk that folded out above the sofa......needless to say the first morning they were a bit surprised when the 7 year old did a decided it would be best to jump down on their bed from her top bunk rather than using the ladder!

They do have railings --look closely. They are small though but do serve the purpose. After your child falls alseep you can always put another pillow there.. or take your own collapsible railing.

Depending on what kind of cabin you got--if he did fall out he will land on your bed and scare the crap outta you.

On our first cruise with our kids, my youngest daughter was 7 and slept in the bunk. She was fine. An extra pillow on the side would give an extra bit of security.

We were on the Glory last summer and many of our friends had 4 in an inside cabin and they did okay. You might have to schedule shower times when everyone is trying to get ready!! Have fun!!

We were on the Conquest last month with 4 people, but a balcony room. We had the two twin beds, a bunk from the ceiling and the sofa made a twin bed. Hint - if you have a sofa and it isn't "cushy" enough, ask the room steward to pad it with one of those great duvets they have onboard. They did this for us and it worked great.

We (hubby, 12 yo dd, 10 yo dd, & myself) are booked in Triumph Cabin 6222. The symbol is 1 circle. Our TA said they will bring in a roll-away bed. Will there be room for it?

Yes, there will be room for it. If I remember correctly, the rollaway will fit underneath the upper bunk.

Archived