Park or Limo NCL Dawn

cruisejunkie4ever

Hi all,

I will have 5 people and a baby going on the Dawn in June (can't wait 1st NCL cruise) If we drive we would need to bring to cars, and parking looks to be around $168 per car for the week total of $336.00

We are coming from Long Island and wanted some input if we should take a limo all together and split the cost, or just take the 2 cars and park.

Has anybody taking a Limo/Van service to the port of NYC and what would the cost factor be there?

Looking to get some feedback on witch would be the best way to go, I see that there will be 3 other ships in port on the 17th when we return.

I look forward to trying NCL for the 1st time.

Thanks

Cruisejunkie4ever

16 RCCL

1 Princess

1 Carnival

Soon to cruise Dawn :D :D :D :D

We are going in April and we are choosing car service because it is just easier with our baby and it isn't a bad price. It is approx $240roundtrip from Westchester County. If we parked, we would take a monthly for $180 because it is cheaper that way then paying daily for 10 days......

My hubby has this fear if we drive down from CT and we get to the parking area, that there will be no spaces left :) :)

Where are you in LI? My inlaws use a limo service from there and they seem happy with them...I can get the name for you if you would like?

Hi all,

I will have 5 people and a baby going on the Dawn in June (can't wait 1st NCL cruise) If we drive we would need to bring to cars, and parking looks to be around $168 per car for the week total of $336.00

We are coming from Long Island and wanted some input if we should take a limo all together and split the cost, or just take the 2 cars and park.

Has anybody taking a Limo/Van service to the port of NYC and what would the cost factor be there?

Looking to get some feedback on witch would be the best way to go, I see that there will be 3 other ships in port on the 17th when we return.

I look forward to trying NCL for the 1st time.

Thanks

Cruisejunkie4ever

16 RCCL

1 Princess

1 Carnival

Soon to cruise Dawn :D :D :D :D

How about LIRR?

I've done both: driven our car directly to the pier & taken a limo.

It was easy enough to drive to the pier & park, but with 2 cars & the cost of parking, I'd definitely take a limo and split the cost. Also, if there are 3 other ships when you return, you can relax and let the limo driver pick you up.

When I looked for limo services, I used the Yellow pages & called 3 different local companies. Ask them if the price they quoted includes the trip for the driver.

Have a great trip.

Archived