Multiple S&S accounts??

Smithgirl2

I just got my docs today (woohoo) and there are three of us traveling, but only one page for the S&S account. Is there a way to have three S&S accounts for one room? I don't want to get stuck with figuring out the bill? Can someone give me fairly detailed advice on how to take care of this? It's the first cruise I've had to plan on my own, so I'm basically a newbie...

Fill in your S&S card ahead of time for one person in the party. When you get to the cruise terminal, they will provide you with additional forms for the other two passengers.

I agree, my husband and I took my brother last February and we didn't bother doing separate sign and sail information and it was a pain in the A** at the end trying to figure what spending was his and what was ours!

There were four of us on the Glory about a year ago. Three of us were in one family and the other person was a friend. Carnival would not let the friend have his own account but made us allow him to use our account.

was this person a minor?? (under 21)

We showed up at embarkation with me and my 2 kids on the original docs and we made a copy for my Mom to fill in for hers. The attendant at embarkation thanked us profusely for having the smarts to do so...made it go so much quicker!

So... in other words, make a copy of that part for any others in your party not to be on your S&S. Let them fill in their own info and present it all at embarkation.

So... in other words, make a copy of that part for any others in your party not to be on your S&S. Let them fill in their own info and present it all at embarkation.

Carnival no longer will accept copies.

Well, my TA did a creative thing when we booked our trip. In order for our friends to get the past cruise upgrades/rates they separated my dh and I to make it look like I was in one cabin and he was in the other, but now the S&S cards will be messed up, since my dh will be in another cabin (just for paper sake). Would this work in our situation? I actually just thought about this the other night and was tring to figure out how the S&S cards would pan out and I do not feel like having to figure out who owed what at the end...:eek:

32 days and counting:)

Hi cruisingal -

We too had our reservation split when my in-laws decided to join us, to allow them the past guest rate. And you're right on target - as long as everyone uses their own credit cards for their sign and sail, there's no issue of dividing up at the end, etc. Everyone's charges will end up on their own cards, regardless of which cabin they're in (on paper, at least!). I was confused, too, and had to ask my TA!! :rolleyes: I hope this helps!

Hi cruisingal -

We too had our reservation split when my in-laws decided to join us, to allow them the past guest rate. And you're right on target - as long as everyone uses their own credit cards for their sign and sail, there's no issue of dividing up at the end, etc. Everyone's charges will end up on their own cards, regardless of which cabin they're in (on paper, at least!). I was confused, too, and had to ask my TA!! :rolleyes: I hope this helps!

Thanks, CruiznWeids:) ..Now this is one less thing that I need to worry about!!!

Carnival no longer will accept copies.

Serene, when did they stop this??? I'm glad I posted this because we had every intention of doing this again in April. Do you have any idea why they won't take the copies??

Archived