More on port changes....

Scorpiorose

We'll be sailing Miracle on the 2nd. I've been reading how Cozumel is being replaced with Costa Maya. But.....our trip included both stops. I haven't heard a word from Carnival about not stopping at Cozumel. Would they email me? Is there a link somewhere that shows which ships are skipping this port? If they skip it will there be another place we stop since we're already going to Costa Maya? Anyone sailing with us? So many questions.....thanks for any info. you have!:cool:

I haven't heard of any changes yet for the miracle. They would only e-mail you if you booked with them and have your e-mail addr. If you booked with a TA, Carnival will notify them and they will (should) notify you. We are on the 4/23 Miracle and we're hopeful that it won't be changed.

Yes, that was my concern, that it wasn't skipped altogether. We didn't book an excusion just in case. So......miracle cruiser from two weeks ago, mc's mom....how was it? We're doing the same thing and I'd love to hear your feed back! Thanks all for your responses! Love CC!!!

If you booked with a TA, Carnival will notify them and they will (should) notify you. .

Yes they *should* notify you but don't always. We've had port changes twice since I booked the Miracle and my TA has never notified me.:mad: If it wasn't for Cruise Critic, I wouldn't even know about them so Thank You Cruise Critic members.:)

Archived