Just got my refund RCCL cruise 3/29/20

Got my refund this week for the balance I was owed on a cruise to depart 3/29/20.We waited for RCCL to cancel, then requested a refund instead of FCC. We had recieved  the tax and port charges but were waiting for the remainder of the money to be credited back. Celebrity was much faster, that cruise wasn't until June and we were refunded quickly. Just wanted to let people know they are coming, just slowly. Waiting for the day when we can cruise again!

• Like 1

Good to hear you got your refund...

Got my refund this week from my May 7th cruise. I originally took the FCC and less than 30 days ago decided to just go for the refund. So I was happy it didn't take the full 30 days to receive the refund, I was more than happy to find out it looks like they also refunded my airfare because i got much more than i was expecting (they originally said they wouldn't refund airfare). So very pleased. Looking forward to 2021...

11 hours ago, Cher222 said:

Got my refund this week for the balance I was owed on a cruise to depart 3/29/20.We waited for RCCL to cancel, then requested a refund instead of FCC. We had recieved  the tax and port charges but were waiting for the remainder of the money to be credited back. Celebrity was much faster, that cruise wasn't until June and we were refunded quickly. Just wanted to let people know they are coming, just slowly. Waiting for the day when we can cruise again!

only just had our refund.

took 90 days.

very frustrating.

These seem overly long periods of time? I received my refund on 9th Jul for a cruise cancelled on 23rd June. I'm based in UK, not sure if that makes a difference on timings

Actually just noticed the poster above is also UK based so maybe I just got lucky

Edited by UKCruiseRCL