Post photos of your wedding crafts here!

carrievision

and a few more,...

The first picture is of the card collector that my fiancee and I made. You put cards in the slit at the top. We put it on a lazy Susan so it will turn.

The second picture is of the handmade hair clips that I bought on etsy.com. It's just a practice up-do that my hairdresser wanted to try. I think I'm going to wear it up instead.

I know some people are going to flip over my unique wedding crafts (especially the evil step-mother-in-law), but I don't care. It's my wedding and I'll be out of the box if I want to. ;)

I love the originality in your wedding crafts! It's nice to be different! The hair clips are a nice touch to add to the sea theme too!

I love the originality in your wedding crafts! It's nice to be different! The hair clips are a nice touch to add to the sea theme too!

Thanks! I'm excited to see how it will all look at the wedding. Only 5 more days!

I would love to do something similar, can I ask where you got the paper?? As well as the map you used!!

I bought the paper from Paper Zone in Bellingham, Washington (quick trip over the border from Vancouver where I am from). I would recommend Cards And Pockets http://www.cardsandpockets.com/ if you don't have a local store to buy fancy paper from.

I made the map! When I was in St Thomas in February I bought a small postcard with a map of the Caribbean. I had it blown up to a regular paper size, traced it on vellum paper (which is kind of see-through) and color it. I then scanned it onto computer and did some other touch ups, added the lines connecting the islands and the text and compass. Then I had it printed!

• 2 weeks later...

This is a great thread with some fantastic ideas...

I am helping a relative plan here up coming wedding and would love anything you have to share...

*Invites

*Save the Dates

*Water Bottle Labels

*Guest Welcome Bags

*Or ANYTHING you have to share.

Thanks,

Paula

paulalrs1@gmail.com

I went on you tube and searched on how to make ribbon roses and decided that maybe I should try that for my bouquets. So I made the roses out of ribbon and bought wire stems and a foam core and floral tape to make the rest of the bouquet. At first it was tricky to make the roses but once you get the hang of it its real easy. Then I cover the foam cores with ribbon as well and then decorated them with the crystals. I bought everything at micheals and dont forget to use the coupon they have in the paper every week. I'm so happy with how they came out now they have to sit in a box for 6 months until the wedding so hopefully they stay ok. The flower girl basket I got at micheals during Easter time and took off the original ribbon it had on it and put my own on it. I also learned how to make bows on you tube as well for the basket. Well hopefully that helps you out. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived